#WomenShare knowledge | 7th Facebook Live Interview
This afternoon at 2pm I did Facebook LIVE at Marta Hurtado Photography with an inspiring yoga teacher, event planner, content writer, a lover of travels and languages Steph Cusack.
From this interview you will learn:
- How her story with yoga started? At what point in Steph’s life, she decided to turn her passion for yoga into a career?
- What was the most difficult obstacle that Steph had to overcome, and how did she do it? What helped her?
- What kind of mindset she had while moving from Australia to Germany?
- Steph encourages her students to tune into the mind-body connection, and explore physical and mental limitations to awaken their true potential… both on and off the mat. She shared with us how this state of soul-body-mind connection, expresses itself into daily life?
- What advice Steph shared with u regarding finding our own healthy routine and creating a life that we all dream of?
It was such a great interview, and a wonderful inspiration. If those are also your questions, join in the conversation. Make sure to say “Hi 🙂”, and don’t be shy. We are here to answer your questions.
#WomenShare, it’s a platform where we share, inspire and motivate each other to action.
There is no better day than TODAY to book the photo session of your dreams!
Darling, you deserve to look and feel amazing in your own skin!
I would be very grateful if you share this post with all your family and friends. With your kindness, sharing & love, you might help to make someones dreams come true! ♥
Get to know Steph better:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pg/stephcusackyoga/